The Witch as Psychopomp: Guiding Souls to the Next World
Join Alexandrian Witch and High Priestess Sharon Day as you discover the role of the Witch in guiding us to life's final destination. For centuries, Witches have been bridges between the worlds, standing at the gateway between life and death. While they are often known in popular culture for bringing the souls of our loved ones back from the realms of spirit to communicate with us, Witches actually play a spiritually significant role in guiding the souls of the recently departed into the other world so that their transition may be both peaceful and empowering!
- Explore the end-of-life interaction to help those transitioning to embrace their final Mystery and direct their experience to ease their fears and empower their journey.
- Discover how to seal the door after the deceased has passed through that the spirit may continue to move forward without confusion.
- Help the deceased in post-death rituals to aid them find solace in their new form and on a new plane.
- Learn how to help both the living and dying during and after the transition to the next world has been made.
- Guide those troubled souls who may be seeking to end life before their time into finding joy on the plane of the living.
- Deal with the impact of difficult deaths such as suicide cases; victims of war; military personnel; tragic death; compassionate death, and how to call forth of Beings of Light in these situations to aid you in your work.
To be a Witch is to understand the powers of death and transformation to be able to guide those from this world to the next and back again! Embrace that power and use it to guide those you love to an empowering relationship with death!