Portable Magic (You can Take it With You)
Knowledge of making charms, amulets, talismans and fetishes (no, not that kind!) is central to many magical practices. These approaches are fairly uncomplicated and completely useful in our mobile society. This discussion includes:
- Defining the differences between charms, amulets, talismans and fetishes including historical examples
- Choosing your media for portable magic creations
- The three Cs: Cleansing, Charging & Consecration
- Making an on-off switch?
- The role of timing in portable magic (moon signs, sun signs, time of day etc.)
- Putting it to work
- Question & Answer session
If you have created a very successful piece of portable magic, there will be time to share a bit of those ideas with the group.